Okay, I saw this on MySpace, and it was hilarious. So I had to post it on here (after fixing a few million grammar errors), and let everyone at Apopka (and everywhere else) have a good laugh...
You know you go to Apopka when...
1. You debate buying 1 quart of portable hand sanitizer for school purposes only.
2. Everytime you grab a door knob and then you look down at your hand, the germs are visible to the naked eye.
3. In Biology class, you had to run a cotton swab on something to observe the bacteria it contained... your studies showed that the lunch line hamburger patties contain more germs than the walls in the boys' restrooms.
4. You always complain about how people leave their trays and milk cartons all over the tables, but as soon as your lunch is over--- you're not throwin' your shit away.
5. You're always slightly nervous when you walk through the "black" side of the cafeteria.
6. You're always interested to see what is written on the walls in the bathrooms... after all, you found out your best friend was gay via graffiti.
7. You found out the hard way that it's dumb to skip only 5th period or only 2nd period.
8. You try to buy a Gatorade, but when classes change you can kiss your parched throat goodbye because you're about to get tackled.
9. When you were a freshman, you always bitched about how it's "stupid to make fun of freshman because everyone was a freshman once," but whenever you walk over to the 9th grade campus, you're the first to say, "THEY'RE ALL SO TINY! I AM SUPERIOR. YOU'RE ALL FRESH MEAT, DOUCHE BAGS."
10. You see the person you dislike the most every day, atleast twice in the halls. You try to avoid eye contact but when it occurrs, boy, is it awkward.
11. You don't know every administrator's name, so they just become "The Bald One" or "The Jamaican One".
12. You're still really pissed about the snack machine changes.
13. But you buy the bagels anyway.
14. The new SGA scrolling marquee on the wall in the back commons has been up for atleast a week, but more than half of you haven't noticed it.
15. You plan your morning entirely around the traffic you anticipate on Martin.
16. You know where every vending machine on campus is that has soda in it.
17. You know the janitors hate it, but you walk on the just-waxed floors anyways. And love it.
18. You hold it for the entire day, almost on the verge of peeing yourself, but you really, REALLY don't want to use those bathrooms.
19. You've been hit by those damn swinging doors, or you've purposely let someone get hit by them.
20. You're a member of the GSA, only because it's a fad.
21. You've got more than 5 t-shirts that say "Apopka" or the darter A anywhere on them. And you wear them. Often.